Sunday

This is the time of the year when I take off the headphones and put on ESPN all day. Due to the opening of the 2006 Baseball season, my number of posts, will now be lower. I usually watch every White Sox game of the year, and spend hours on the White Sox message boards instead of music message boards. It will be more of a couple times a week sort of blog now. This will also allow me to put together more focused essays hopefully for the blog, instead of just posting MP3 after MP3. I will still post artists that won't get noticed just to help them out a bit.

My predictions for each division are the following:


AL West: Oakland A's
AL Central: Chicago White Sox
AL East: NY Yankees

NL West: LA Dodgers
NL Central: St. Louis Cardinals
NL East: NY Mets

The NL looks so weak this year. White Sox will repeat this year.